SUMMER SALE: SAVE 289,29 €
THE OFFERS LAST ONLY UNTIL JULY 11 OR AS LONG AS THE STOCK LASTS!
WITH THIS GAMING PC YOU GET:
- Windows 11 Pro installed with the latest drivers and updates (Plug And Play)
- Fantastic performance.
- High frame rate and graphics in games.
- 3 years service and 30 days No-Hassle return policy.
This is a perfect gaming PC for those who have a slightly smaller budget. It manages to play many games on the market at HIGH settings with high FPS, without any "lag". This fits perfect for games such as Fortnite, Overwatch, APEX, PUBG, CS: GO, LoL, Valorant, APEX and many others!
In addition, the PC gives you good upgrade opportunities for later, so you get a PC that lasts for many years to come.
High-performance gaming - Aorus Z260CR
With Radeon Vega 7 graphics behind the glass panel, you can experience high graphics with a good perfomance-flow in games. This is combined with the exceptional performance of the Ryzen 5 5600G processor, giving you an unique gaming experience.
Created for gaming
With the help of the latest, high-performance Ryzen 5 5600G processor, this machine becomes unstoppable. This gives you unmatched processing power and speed, enabling it to run the most demanding games and very heavy workloads.
Among other things, the processor has 6 cores, 12 threads, a maximum speed of 4.4GHz and up to 16 MB cache. In addition, with AMD Radeon graphics, you get up to twice as fast performance in immersive 1080p gaming, which gives you a completely unique gaming experience.
The PC is equipped with an NVMe M.2 500GB SSD, which ensures a quick start-up when you turn on the PC and good flow while playing games.
This is a powerful Gaming PC that can play at HIGH graphics settings with good FPS. This is the perfect gaming PC for those who are looking for something at a good price, while at the same time performs as if it had cost many thousands extra. The gaming computer also gives you good upgrading options for later.
Here you choose the design you like best. You can choose between:
- Chieftec Scorpion II Gaming - Equipped with 4 RGB RING fans, it gives you great "airflow" with countless lighting functions. Comes with front and side panels in tempered glass, which gives you a magical view of the PC components inside. Here you get a control to adjust the fan speed and lighting functions.
- Chieftec Hunter I Gaming - A slightly smaller version of the big brother Chiftec Scorpion! With a front panel shaped like a net and air ventilation on the side, it gives you good "airflow". Equipped with 4 A-RGB fans and combined with RGB frame chips, there will be a full light show in the machine. The light functions can be controlled with a button on the front. Fan speed can also be controlled in Windows.
- Phanteks Eclipse P400A Glacier White - A Nordic and structured design. With a front panel made of metal and shaped like a net, it gives you good "airflow" while keeping dust away from the machine.
- MSI MPG GUNGNIR 110R - GAME IN STYLE. MSI Gungnir gives you a futuristic feel with an elegant front panel made of glass, so you get a magical view of the PC components inside. It is equipped with advanced RGB lighting, and lighting functions can be controlled with a button on the front.
- MSI MPG Velox 100R - UNMATCHED POWER. MSI Velox is an innovative cabinet, equipped with a well-ventilated front panel and optimized air ventilation. It comes with vivid lighting effects and advanced RGB lighting. With a front and side panels in tempered glass, you get a magical view of the PC components inside.
- ASUS TUF GAMING GT301 RGB - A "Battle Machine"! With a perforated "honeycomb" design on the front and top, it gives you "combat-ready perfomance" with good airflow.
In terms of performance, these cabinets are very similar in terms of noise, cooling system and quality. When choosing a design other than standard, there is an extra working day for production time.
All Greencom PCs come with Windows 11 Pro and the latest drivers and updates available.
You can find this in the computer box:
- Greencom PC
- Power cable for PC
- Remaining parts after assembly
If there is something you are wondering about, you can contact us at Customer Service or chat with us in the bottom right corner.