GT-AX11000 Pro Tri-Band WiFi 6 gaming router, 2.5G port, 10G port, enhanced hardware, ASUS RangeBoost Plus, 5.9 GHz, Triple-level game acceleration, free network security and AiMesh support
- High-efficiency WiFi 6 – Ultrafast WiFi 6 tri-band boosts speeds up to 11,000 Mbps, with 160 MHz channels for better efficiency and throughput
- Expanded coverage – Exclusive ASUS RangeBoost Plus improves signal range and overall coverage
- Flexible networking ports – One 2.5G port and one 10G port can be configured for either WAN or LAN operation
- Extreme quad-core CPU power – High-performance WiFi chipsets and 64-bit 2.0 GHz quad-core CPU take wireless signal processing to the next level
- Triple-level game acceleration – Online gaming gets network prioritization every step of the way, from PC to game server
- Expanded UNII4 spectrum – Additional high-power 160 MHz channel in 5 GHz increases backhaul capacity of the Mesh network
Primed and ready for battle
The ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Pro is designed for gamers who want to keep multiple devices connected and still get incredible gaming performance. Enjoy up to eight simultaneous WiFi 6 streams for more video streaming, gaming and browsing for everyone in your home.
Expanded Coverage with RangeBoost Plus
RangeBoost Plus is the latest, most powerful evolution of the renowned and exclusive ASUS collection of wireless network technologies. It includes the next-gen Broadcom WiFi chipset and CPU plus multiple cutting-edge ASUS features to expand signal range and overall coverage by up to 38%*.
WiFi 6 uses OFDMA technology to deliver increased WiFi signal range and better coverage by dividing each wireless channel into smaller sub-channels. With ASUS AiMesh, you can use a single SSID for your entire home network, with seamless coverage and no more dead zones! It provides you superfast, reliable and secure WiFi connections, you’ll still get fast connection speed at the far end inside or outside your home.
Expanded UNII4 Spectrum
The GT-AX11000 Pro has been upgraded to support an expanded UNII4 spectrum featuring a high-powered 160MHz channel on the 5GHz band. This increases the backhaul capacity of the mesh and improves signal efficiency for roaming and coverage.